"It is our desire at ABNWT PAOC Children’s Ministries to encourage, connect and equip our children’s pastors, leaders and volunteers in their calling to the ministry of children"
"Calling forth PAOC leaders to create a Spirit-led, courageous, healthy church movement"
- Invest Yourself – Know that as you give of your time, energy, resources, knowledge and wisdom into the lives of children, it will bear much good fruit. (Colossians 1:6)
- Be Courageous – May your confidence rest in the Lord to lead and guide you as you seek Him first in your dreams, visions and goals for the great plans He is asking you to be part of. (Habakkuk 2:2 and 3; Joshua 1:9)
- Lead Strong – To lead strong, you must be healthy spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. (Mark 12:30)
- Trust - We will cultivate a culture of confidence.
- Integrity - We will be Spirit-led, consistent and honest.
- Compassion - We will love the least, the last and the lost.
- Excellence - We will give God our best and honour Him in all we do.
- Connection - We will build courageous, life-giving relationships.